Providing our patients the best possible treatment using up-to-date and proven methods, materials and equipment, and also emphasizing prevention of dental disease as a higher ideal than the actual treatment of it. This philosophy is best achieved in a working environment where we recognize the patient as being the most important person in the practice and where we work in an ethical and responsible manner, in an environment of teamwork, with mutual respect for each other’s abilities and functions.
• To provide a high standard of patient care and treatment.
• To maintain a high level of dentist/staff competence in a stimulating work environment with just remuneration for services.
• To share the workload in a harmonious atmosphere.
• To maintain hygienic facilities in pleasant surroundings.
• To educate and motivate patients to care for their mouths and prevent dental disease as far as possible.
“Our mission is to provide at all times the highest quality care and service to ensure the health of our patients.”