This is our commitment to you:
- I recognize and respect your rights as an individual.
- I only discuss patients and staff in appropriate settings with appropriate people.
- I acknowledge and respect your right to privacy and confidentiality.
- I respect my colleagues’ contribution to the team.
- I connect with the team, patients, visitors and colleagues by acknowledgement and communicating appropriately.
- I begin all communication with eye contact, an introduction and an open, receptive manner.
- I take time to listen and I respond to what I hear.
- I provide a high standard of patient care and treatment.
- I maintain a safe workplace and safe and healthy working environment.
- I maintain the high standard of infection control requirements expected by the Goolwa dental surgery.
Accountability and Leadership:
- I demonstrate leadership and am accountable for my actions.
- I take a lead role in meeting the needs of patients, visitors, colleagues and my team.
- I adapt to meet the challenges of my roll.
- I act in a professional manner at all times with the team, patients, visitors and colleagues.
- I am competent in my role.
- I support my colleagues.
- I present professionally.
Goolwa Dental Surgery and its Employees:
- Welcomes and will address your valid suggestions for improving customer service.
- Are committed to dealing with any complaints promptly and fairly.
- Treat all patients equally and without discrimination.